Addison Oktoberfest Corporate Challenge
Thursday, September 14, 2017 * 5:30pm – 7:30pm
The 2017 Addison Oktoberfest Corporate Challenge is a team building opportunity for Addison and local businesses! This one-day event is an excellent opportunity for members of your organization to interact and have some fun! Teams will be competing against each other in various Oktoberfest games and the team with the most points wins the challenge. This event is presented by the Addison Business Association.
How it Works
- Addison Oktoberfest Corporate Challenge features 20 teams participating in a variety of events (including the Stein Race and Bier Bowling) and competing to get the most points.
- Registration Fee: $100.00 per team
- Teams consist of employees within an Addison or local businesses, non-profit, networking organization
- Teams must have 2 – 5 members to participate
- Deadline to register is September 8, 2017. Please email or fax your registration form and liability waiver signed by all participants to the ABA Administrator at email@example.com or 972.490.4219 by 5pm.
- Please check-in at the Addison Conference Centre between 5pm to 5:20pm. Map to be provided.
- Parking: Free parking is available at Dallas Parkway and Arapaho Road.
- Two free admission tickets per team member for Oktoberfest on Friday, Saturday or Sunday
- One complimentary lunch at a 2017 October 11th Addison Business Association luncheon
- Post Event Exposure – Picture of winning team on the Addison Business Association website with a link to the business website